Flashtract is a web app that makes the processing of construction payments easier and faster. We built a website that would help their potential customers understand the benefits of the software, allow them to demo the product and subscribe to a membership plan.
User research is the phase in which we start planning the project and do the research of all the information in order to make a vast analysis, synthesis and to create insights to solve the user’s needs. This is how we can provide optimal results that allow our customers make important business decisions and give them the confidence they need.
- Age: 35-50
- Gender: Male
- Married, with 2 children
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- Location: Urban or suburban area
- George is a construction project manager who oversees multiple construction projects at the same time.
- He has been in the industry for 10 years and has extensive experience in managing construction projects from the design phase to the final completion.
- Increase efficiency in processing payments to subcontractors and vendors
- Reduce errors and avoid disputes related to payments
- Save time on administrative tasks related to payments
- Increase transparency and visibility into payment status
- Improve cash flow management
- Dealing with complex payment processes involving multiple parties
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensuring timely payments to subcontractors and vendors
- Balancing competing demands for resources and time
- George values recommendations from his network of peers in the construction industry. He also relies on online reviews and testimonials to make informed purchasing decisions.
- George is detail-oriented, organized, and constantly seeking ways to improve efficiency in his construction projects.
- George uses various software and apps to manage his construction projects, including project management tools, scheduling software, and communication apps. He also relies on accounting software to keep track of his finances.
User Flow reflects user’s progress from the launch of the application to the discovery of all functionalities in the app and doing some actions.