The current health insurance system is difficult for individuals to navigate, with complex policies, opaque pricing, and a lack of personalized options. This has led to confusion and frustration for consumers, resulting in a lack of engagement with their health insurance plans, and ultimately, poor health outcomes.
As a result, we developed an app that simplifies the process of obtaining and managing health insurance, providing consumers with transparent pricing, personalized options, and user-friendly tools to manage their healthcare needs.
User research is the phase in which we start planning the project and do the research of all the information in order to make a vast analysis, synthesis and to create insights to solve the user’s needs. This is how we can provide optimal results that allow our customers make important business decisions and give them the confidence they need.
Marital Status: Married with two children
Location: Chicago, IL
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communication
Susan is a busy working mom who values efficiency and convenience.
- To have access to affordable healthcare for her family.
- To have easy access to information about her health insurance coverage.
- To be able to quickly and easily find doctors and hospitals that are covered by her insurance.
- To have a streamlined claims process.
- She has a busy work schedule and finding time to research and compare health insurance plans is difficult.
- She doesn’t fully understand all of the terminology and options associated with health insurance.
- She has had bad experiences in the past with claims being denied or delayed, which has made her hesitant to use her insurance.
- Susan’s friends and family members.She wants to know if they’ve had negative experiences with health insurance providers in the past, and she wants to avoid similar problems.
- Susan is tech-savvy and appreciates tools that help simplify her life.
- She is cautious when it comes to making decisions about her family’s health, but she also wants to make sure she is getting the best value for her money.
- Susan uses a smartphone and laptop to access the internet and manage her personal and work-related tasks.
- She is comfortable using online platforms and apps to research and purchase products and services.
User Flow reflects user’s progress from the launch of the application to the discovery of all functionalities in the app and doing some actions.